The College Board and Hanban (Hanban/Confucius Institute Headquarters) are pleased to announce the 2013 Chinese Bridge Delegation — a one-week trip hosted by Hanban. The Chinese Bridge Delegation focuses on school visits, cultural activities and educational workshops with the aim of helping education decision-makers start and expand their Chinese language and culture programs.
• Visit Chinese K–12 schools and universities, meet with Chinese educators and observe classes.
• Establish meaningful partnerships with Chinese schools and network with colleagues.
• Attend presentations on best practices and learn about resources to build and support Chinese language and culture programs.
• Experience China firsthand and marvel at the rich traditional culture set against stunning modern development.
• K–12 district administrators, school leaders and other education decision-makers actively seeking to develop new and expanded Chinese programs.
• Higher education scholars and administrators with research and professional ties to Chinese language and culture.
Delegation dates: Nov. 6–14, 2013
Priority application deadline: June 17, 2013
To apply and for more information go to http://professionals.collegeboard.com/k-12/awards/chinese/bridge?ep_ch=PR&ep_mid=10746100&ep_rid=32806433