- Work on funded projects as a senior Subject Matter Expert (SME) in SLA.
- Help manage NFLC FRAs by efficiently allocating resources to projects, anticipating future/upcoming SLA resource requirements, tracking levels of effort across projects, and approving all timesheets, leave forms, and other administrative requirements.
- Identify areas of research central to NFLC mission and contact external resources as necessary to support NFLC research goals.
- Attend conferences, workshops, seminars, etc to learn more about the use of technology in L2 learning and teaching.
- Support the NFLC's new business development team in the identification of potential sources of funding and in the writing of business & grant proposals.
- Required Master's in SLA, Linguistics, TESOL, Educational Technology, or related field
- Web-based/online foreign language (or EF/SL) materials development
- Foreign language (or EF/SL) teaching online and/or in a classroom setting
- 2+ years experience leading or managing a project or unit
Application Deadline: 15-May-2011
View the full posting at http://linguistlist.org/issues/22/22-1685.html